Zenit 212K Camera
Zenit 212K Camera takes lenses with K-bayonet fittings and via a special adapter it accepts interchangeable lenses with M42 screw fittings and flange base of 45.5mm.
- Focal plane curtain shutter with extended shutter speed range from 1/500 to 1/8sec, "B" (by hand) and long exposure.
- Semi-automatic TTL exposure meter with LED viewfinder display.
- Composite focusing system with focusing wedges provides excellent image sharpness in various conditions of shooting.
- Instant return mirror ensures continuous viewing the subject before and after exposure.
- Film check window on the back door allows retrieve characteristics information on the film the camera is loaded with.
- Original camera design in terms of external appearance and convenience in service.
- Built-in self-timer.
- Speedy exposure setting, simplified film loading procedure and frame counter automatically resetting to "O" reduce the time it takes for preparing the camera for picture taking.
|Number of frames:||36|
1/500 to 1/8s
Zenitar 50mm f/2.0
|Power supply:||2x1.5 batteries of Mallory D386, Seiko SB-B8, STs-32, MTs-0.105
|Power supply voltage:||3V|